Personal Information Collection
Women’s Funding Alliance may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering on the website
- Information about transactions carried out over this website including donations, payment for event registration or other transactional occurrences.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of receiving additional information including news, announcements or other correspondence from Women’s Funding Alliance.
- Any other information that you send to Women’s Funding Alliance through this website.
Using Personal Information
Women’s Funding Alliance may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Distribute receipts and thank you for donations
- Inform you about upcoming fundraising and other activities of Women’s Funding Alliance
- Conduct internal analysis and record keeping
- Respond to your request
- Report data required by law to relevant U.S. and state agencies (these reports are not for public inspection)
We will not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our website, unless you choose to provide such information to us. Providing such information is strictly voluntary.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Women’s Funding Alliance may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Opt-Out or Change Your Contact Information
Our website provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us. Click here to learn how you can opt out. You may choose to receive only specific communications or none at all. You may also update your contact information previously provided to us by clicking here. You cannot remove yourself from our database, but you can prevent unwanted communication.
Securing Your Information
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
We may gather information about your use of our site and the domain from which you linked to our website. This enables us to improve our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
Third Party Links
You mind find links to third party websites on our website. Women’s Funding Alliance has no control over the contents of third party websites, and accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. These websites should have their own privacy policies that you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies.
Use of Text and Images
If you would like to publish information that you find on our website, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Where text or images are posted on our site with the permission of the original copyright holder, a copyright statement appears at the bottom of the page. Information about using our logo and images will soon be available on our site. In the meantime, please contact us if you would like to use our logo or images.
This Web site is designed to be accessible to visitors with disabilities, and to comply with federal guidelines concerning accessibility. We welcome your comments. If you have suggestions on how to make the site more accessible, please contact us at email@example.com.
Updating This Statement
Questions or Concerns